Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is my mom a Hot Blogger?





My name is Husna..as printed at the back of my new shirt..i got this shirt a few days ago, but unfortunately it seems small to me. I dont know for how long i can wear it. But seriously, the shirt looks so cute for me.


How i got this shirt? My mom is a blogger but i didn't know whether she's hot blogger or not. (tp kt my shirt ni tulis gtu le, mak i perasan kot..hehehhe). But as far as i know, she always blog about me. I think one day i'll be a blogger too because my mom said blog can be a medium to get friends, money, and info. Oooh, about the shirt, mom told me that it was specially designed by her friends (ony) at ukhuwwah blogger group. It means not only me who has this shirt. So friends, dont be shy to say hi if u see me wearing the same shirt with u, ok?


Ok i dont know what else to write. Maybe i need to practice how to write longer.Remember, im still new. Till then, lots of hug n kisses from me. Babai. I love my mom.

5 comments:

~izan~ said...

mmg hot hehe..dah la comey tukang pakai tu..geram!~

mun said...

comelnya husna.....putih bersih.....pandai yerp bergaya depan kamera

nanonano said...

gmbar 1st tu iras2 muha cha ank dayu la,
konpius jap td, haha

antalya said...

eii bdk comei ni.kalo gambo tak senyum mmg tak sah. pemurah senyuman betoi lah ank dara si fahmi ni.eeiii geramnya

Nurul aziyana said...

yun: kalo xkene gaya org agah pun buat dek je ni yun